We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Warehouse/General Labourer for Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm. The successful candidate will be required to operate bagging equipment, cleanup of the plant, and assist in various other duties. The successful candidate must have a valid drivers license as we are located 5 mins out of the city, be an independent worker, physically fit, have effective written and oral skills, along with the ability to deal with the public effectively, have good working relationships and be a team player.
Able to work in a dusty environment.
Ability to multi-task;
Skills And Abilities
– Document use
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Decision making
– Critical thinking
– Continuous learning
– Significant use of memory
– Valid driver’s license
– Public transportation is not available
– Food safety/handling skills
– Clean Work Areas And Equipment
– Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Repetitive tasks
– Manual dexterity
– Standing for extended periods
– Steel-toed safety boots
– Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
– More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
SOUTHSASK QUALITY PROCESSORS LTD.