We are seeking a self driven and motivated individual to join our team at Trinity Manor Westerra/ Sodexo.
MUST have a reliable transportation as there is no active bus system servicing the area.
Shift/Days: Saturdays & Sundays.
Availability: Part-time 7.5 per day
Please Note: Due to the COVID 19 pandemic and by the order of the Public Health Officer. Employees who are employed to a personal care home environment must only be employed to one employer.
* Take menu orders and provide table service for the elderly.
* Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
*Keeps records and requisition for supplies/equipment as needed.
* Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment following all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
* Sets up stations with entries, soups, salads, breads, condiments, other food products
* Provides general stocking duties in the service area.
* Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables.
* Brews and serve coffee and tea.
* Assists customers with opening containers and cutting food when requested.
* Actively participate in a strict Health and Safety work culture with ongoing training.
* Must be able to pass a criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
* Must be available to work hours as specified
* Only those with experience in the hospitality and Food Service retirement sector must apply.
* Sodexo Canada does not support the sponsorship of work visas.
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
* PlEASE do not apply if the specified hours or status does not suit your availability.