Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Hair Colouring Techniques
- Streaking/highlights; Bleach; Frosting; Dyes/tints
- Hair Styling Techniques
- Permanents; Iron waving/curling; Roller setting; Blow drying
- Hairstylist Specific Skills
- Clean and style wigs and hairpieces; Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences; Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair; Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair; Apply hair extensions; Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
311 6th Ave N
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.