The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Secretary
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking
- Must be a graduate of HND/BSC in Secretarial Administration.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in the following computer operations (Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- The applicant must live within any of these are: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Gbagada, Lekki, Oworonshoki, Anthony.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.