Jeanun Consultancy is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Executive
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
- Develop and expand an efficient digital marketing strategy for the organization.
- Design, publish and manage promotions and campaigns.
- Develop and expand an online community for the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the organization’s social media platforms, developing, generating and posting relevant quality content (images, videos, text), managing hits and requests, and responding appropriately to concerns and / or directing such to relevant quarters.
- Drive efforts to build the organization brand and create broad-based awareness in the public domain.
- Conduct online survey and advocacy activities.
- Monitor online ratings, obtain feedback and respond accordingly.
- Monitor threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the organization and report notable threats to the team.
- Monitor and report emerging trends and effective best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, designs and strategies.
- Analyse, review and report the effectiveness of social media activities and develop strategies for improvement.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, New Media / Public Relations or related fields.
- Previous experience as a Social Media Executive for a similar organization would be a strong advantage
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent research, editing and proof-reading (photo / video / text) skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of current online marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, good team player, attentive to details with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Highly flexible and able to set priorities.
- Adequate knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization and Search Engine Optimization is a strong advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.