GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Delta
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
Qualification / requirements:
- 1 year in Customer Service Jobs
- Experience and skills requirements:
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Employment type
- Full-time or part-time
- Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.