The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian federal agency tasked with preventing the production, storage, production, distribution, export, and smuggling of hard drugs.
The company was set up by 1989 Decree No. 48. At international airports, seaports, and border points, the NDLEA is available. Through damaging plantings, it helps to eliminate marijuana. The NDLEA frequently investigates drug and money laundering organizations leaders. The headquarters are based in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Register to apply for at www.ndlea.gov.ng/latest news
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Is an important government agency that deals in illicit drug related issues within the borders of Nigeria. Working with this organization will guarantee you good pay and job security.
The recruitment is ongoing at the Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), more than 3 categories will be advertised; now it is now left for you to search for the job advertised that we’ll suit and you are most qualified for.
NDLEA job requirements:
- Take time to read the specific requirements. Note that each job advertised has its own unique requirement which is quite different from other job.
- Apply for the job you feel best fits your skills and personality:
- Now it’s now time to make your choice. Note that you must pass through various screening and interviews, your certificate will be verified to check for possible fraud. Only apply if qualified, if not please click here.
Instructions on How to Fill NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- Go through the requirements, then log onto www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment.
- Ensure that you have signup for an account if you don’t have an account yet.
- Fill all necessary information.
- Upload your document and submit.
- If shortlisted you will receive an SMS or an email from The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- You might be subjected to drug test to check if you are eligible to work with them.
- If successful there is every possibility of attending interviews and writing some few tests. Keep visiting this page for more update.
- Download Necessary Form to Complete your Application Process
- Before you can submit your form successfully the system will like you to download some forms. So kindly download and print out the form and let everything be clear.
- In the forms, you will have to fill some certain information and also attach a picture of your guarantors on it.
- Please before submitting your application, go through it one more time again to be sure it is free from errors.
NDLEA Recruitment requirements 2020/2021
To be considered for recruitment in the NDLEA he or she must possess the following;
- Candidates eligible for a Program of Narcotic Officers shall be at least twenty-two (22) years of age and not more than thirty (30) years of age.
- All candidates should complete the application form on the portal, submit the passport, and print the application slip that would be used during the recruitment process.
- Narcotic Assistant (NASS) applicants must have finished secondary school.
- Candidates eligible for the Narcotic Assistant (NASS) program shall be at least 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
- Candidates eligible for a Narcotic Officer Position must have a minimum degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a higher education institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education
- In addition to the first degree, the candidate applying as a lawyer and doctor must have a professional certificate in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be educated and have the qualifications set out below for the position
- Before final selection, a shortlisted applicant must be physically and mentally qualified for employment by a government hospital medical officer
- All prospective candidates must be individuals of good character and must not have been guilty of any crime excluding road traffic offenses
Standard Salary of an NDLEA staff
According to NDLEA, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency employs its employees based on their rating status, and the wages of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency are focused on the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS).
NDLEA Graduates are placed at Grade Level 8 and receive (before deductions) about N888, 956 per year. It implies, though, that they earn about N74, 000 a month.
Grade level 8 workers earn nearly N900, 071 per year (before deductions), which is N75, 000 a month.
NDLEA HND owners were placed at Grade Level 7, receiving roughly N483, 353 each month (before deductions).
The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency can cooperate with the international drug authorities on various issues when enforcing drug laws, as well as countering the global illicit trafficking business.