Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator – Mezzannine
Job ref.: 806990
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that raw materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the required raw material of the product manufactured and return raw materials not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Load Materials on unwind
- Prepares splices for all unwinds in this section.
- Participate in troubleshooting and problem solving on all modules in this section.
- Operates the mezzanine section of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with centerlining guidelines.
- Control material usage to minimise waste and material cost
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The role is for the new Mill in Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online