Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Speaker
- We are looking for a talented Public Speaker to give passionate and informative speeches about our company and its products.
- You will be responsible for conducting pre-speech research, writing and outlining speech scripts, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the state. You may also be required to answer audience questions and interact with members of the public.
- You should possess excellent verbal communication skills, a talent for public speaking, and the ability to travel extensively.
- A top-notch Public Speaker is able to impart key information to a live audience in a meaningful and entertaining way.
- Meeting with company managers to discuss speech topics.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Presenting speeches about our company and its products.
- Answering audience or clients questions.
- Interacting with members of the public.
- Attending post-speech meetings with company managers.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Previous experience as a Public Speaker.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software and slide projection tools.
- Good teaching and sales skills.
- Good memorization skills.
- Audience assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.