Admoni is a Web, Android, iOS application that provides a digital mobile marketing platform that enables direct marketing to mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Company: Admoni
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical advisor to senior management and the board
- Work with existing software engineers
- Competent in performing all programming and development assignments without close supervision
- Works with Design, UX, and Product Manager to ensure an optimal and consistent user experience.
- Defines and sets a project’s roadmap to include planning for integration of new technology, ownership of code libraries, and backlog of technical tasks
- Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Serves as an ambassador for development and a champion of quality standards while spreading a passion for current technology and new trends
- Drives application development focused around delivering business valuable features
- Participates as an active team member of daily standups and other agile-focused efforts, including joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort on tasks assigned to the entire team
- Supports the Technology team with developing a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment
- Communicates with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Admoni management from time to time.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Experience with the following:
- Leading development teams
- Agile methodologies
- Full-Stack development using Node.JS, TypeScript, or like languages
- Front-end build system such as Gulp or Grunt
- Front-end testing units such as Mocha or Jasmine
- Implementing custom solutions and building plugins for enterprise applications
- Deploying and leveraging software development best practices e.g. style guides, code policies, and code reviews.
- Domain driven design and design patterns
- Implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or like tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration
- AKA JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, and BitBucket
- Working on full-stack development teams comprising of backend, design, and Q/A resources/individuals/team members/whatever
Education & Qualification:
- Active in the technology ecosystem in your city ex: you organize meet ups, speak at conferences and are active on GitHub
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- Has at least 4 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- Has experience leading technical teams using Agile methodologies
- Has experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Has a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English; verbal and written)
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Competency working/deploying projects with a source control tool; GIT preferred
- Should possess a B.Sc
Application Closing Date
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.