High Performance Consulting – We are a firm dedicated to corporate and individual’s development towards the attainment of productivity and High Performance at every level within the organization and phase of endeavor.
We help organisations increase profitability by blocking performance leakages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Responsible planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned section/mechanics
- Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment
- Conduct any other task given to him by his HOD
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or Professional technical qualifications in the vehicle and equipment domain.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing workshop.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.