CM Hospital, a reputable faith-based hospital that was founded in 1993, is licensed as a specialist hospital offering obstetrics/gynaecology, paediatrics, ophthalmology, ultrasound scan, medical supplies, consultancy and other general medical services which are found in our attached, long-term health care facility. CM is fully-accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and offers a quality medical staff base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Responsible for the security of the facility’s building and grounds to prevent theft, vandalism, illegal entry and to assure personal safety of employees, patients and visitors.
- Safeguards and protects the wellbeing of all patients, employees, visitors and physicians.
- Ensures the safety and security of the facilities and property.
- Periodically tours building and grounds for security inspections.
- Reports any unusual conditions or malfunctioning equipment.
- Checks automobiles for proper parking.
- Access control into the facility.
- Performs related duties as requested.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in a similar position.
- Must reside in New haven, G.R.A, Independence Layout/New Layout, Ogui Road, Trans-Ekulu, or Achara Layout axis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to
“The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be the position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.