CM Hospital, a reputable faith-based hospital that was founded in 1993, is licensed as a specialist hospital offering obstetrics/gynaecology, paediatrics, ophthalmology, ultrasound scan, medical supplies, consultancy and other general medical services which are found in our attached, long-term health care facility. CM is fully-accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and offers a quality medical staff base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Perform professional nursing care to patients admitted to the clinic.
- Maintain skill and knowledge by participating in various nurse education programs, seminars, staff meetings and workshops.
- Ensure proper documentation of nursing care on chart forms.
- Display a basic knowledge of the role.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Paediatrics Nurse or Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the health sector desired.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse or Registered Paediatrics Nurse
- Experience in Perioperative nursing is desirable.
- Must have the ability to work, Monday thru Friday (full-time)
- Experience in ICU, NICU or SCBU an advantage.
- Positive attitude and good work ethics
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of hospital management software.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus
Skill Set and Requirements:
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- Cheerful, warm, meticulous, hardworking, knowledgeable and willing to learn,
- Smart, empathetic, confident, trustworthy withstands pressure, organized, efficient while multitasking,
- Accountability skill,
- Knowledge of patient safety,
- Must reside in New haven, G.R.A, Independence Layout/New Layout, Ogui Road, Trans-Ekulu, or Achara Layout axis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to “The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be the position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.