CM Hospital, a reputable faith-based hospital that was founded in 1993, is licensed as a specialist hospital offering obstetrics/gynaecology, paediatrics, ophthalmology, ultrasound scan, medical supplies, consultancy and other general medical services which are found in our attached, long-term health care facility. CM is fully-accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and offers a quality medical staff base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure the clinic and environs are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after the dismissal of patients.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in a clean and orderly condition.
- Distributes laundered articles and linens.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any clinic-related practices.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- Minimum of SSCE
- Proven experience as a cleaner preferably in a health facility
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of Medical waste handling and Biosafety with regards to the cleaning role, an advantage.
- Must reside in New haven, G.R.A, Independence Layout/New Layout, Ogui Road, Trans-Ekulu, or Achara Layout axis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to
“The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be the position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.