Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Product Assurance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To ensure efficient integration of new and modified Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products / tariffs / promos / services onto the Billing system / Network with 100% revenue assurance.
- To identify risk inherent in new and existing Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products, thereby minimizing loss and maximizing revenue when products are launched.
Other requirement of the role include:
- 1st degree in a related discipline
- A professional qualification in CISA would be desirable
- A Master’s Degree would be desirable
- Minimum of 5 years telecommunications experience (with minimum of 3 years in Revenue Assurance)
- Ability to pay attention to details; Accuracy and precision
- Knowledge of all company’s products and business rules governing the products
- Knowledge of Network and technology for all products
- Revenue Assurance skills- Reconciliation, investigation and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online