Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: AC Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- Air conditioning technicians perform various functions to see to it that air conditioning systems and related equipment and facilities work effectively and efficiently.
- Air conditioning (AC) technicians work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair.
- Generally, AC technicians have a high school diploma or with a certification in HVAC or building maintenance technology.
- Successful technicians are detail oriented with strong manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, Building Maintenance Technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Trade Test iii, ii, and i certificate or Nabteb Certificate
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and other systems
- Working experience maintaining and repairing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and other related systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.