Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
- Front Office & Reception services management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage business centre and meeting rooms bookings.
- Liaise with security unit to clear visitors from gate house.
- Liaise with tenants’ receptions to clear visitors from building reception.
- Manage all tenants’ enquiries and requests via telephone, help desk platform, walk-in-tenants within acceptable guidelines
- Record and route all tenants service requests to the building management team.
- Maintain liaising with tenants on the status of their service requests and follow up with the building management team in closing out all service requests.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports of all front office activities (visitors, helpdesks service requests and status, training etc.) to the property manager.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Ensure implementation of all Everty One policies and house rules.
- Act as the fire safety marshal for all front office staff, visitors, vendors, and others during emergency drills and evacuation.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all front office employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all visitors, tenants and other employees.
- Work within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Always wear the proper uniform and ensure all front office employees always wear proper uniforms.
- Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Answer all inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Education: University degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of front desk supervisory experience in a commercial property, 5-star hotels / resorts.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online