Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Dessert Supply Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Location: Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
- The Customer Support Officer will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S / he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as respond to customers queries and complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Online Marketing and Sales
- Receive customers orders through DMs and WhatsApp
- Receive calls, reply to text messages and emails
- Issue invoice to customers
- Communicate customers’ orders to the inventory officer
- Prepare daily report and submit to the Operations Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Respond to customers enquiries via email, phone call or social media
- Receive, manage and resolve client complaints
- Escalate customers complaints to the Operations Manager where necessary
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Participate in cleaning the office
- Assist the Operations Support Officer as required
- Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
- OND in any related discipline.
- 1 year experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.