Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Fashion Store in Lekki is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer / Sales Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Are you Stylish
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you have a passion for fashion?
- Can you drive sales?
- Are you a people person?
- Can you work late hours/overtime?
- If the answer is yes, this job opening is for you.
- The customer service / sales associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs. She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Report discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudstersТ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Keep store tidy and clean and ensure office assistants clean constantly.
- Process all cash and card payments
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Execute the store’s visual merchandising concept
- Work with store manager to conduct inventory count
- Work with store manager to prepare store reports
- HND or B.Sc. in any related discipline preferably Marketing, Business and Finance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledge of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
- Work in the office
- Will be required to write reports
- Might be required to work overtime and on weekends if necessary
- MUST reside within Lekki Phase 1
N50,000 – N60,000 / month
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.