Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
Job Title: Care Coordinator
- Obtains client information by answering incoming telephone calls, transfer clinical calls to doctors and conduct outbound / followup calls.
- Coordinate and implement medical case management to facilitate case closure.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND / RN / BNSc
- Ability to speak 1 major Nigerian language (Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa) fluently is a prerequisite for the interview.
- Candidates with HMO experience will be an added advantage.
- Nurses are encouraged to apply.
15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.