Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop and implement commercial strategies for the company by identifying profitable opportunities
- Contribute to negotiations with customers including preparation of commercial tenders
- Supervise market research/analysis and produce business plans
- Ensure that all new business development opportunities are optimized
- Maintain an awareness of external factors (including competitors, government initiatives, etc.) which impact the business.
- Identify, evaluate and document risks from new opportunities and ensure adequate risk management process.
- Identify and build potential partnerships with other providers to support new business development
- Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on cost, volume and efficiency targets in line with business objectives.
- Interface with government and client representatives for BD related functions at relevant level.
- Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Humanities or relevant discipline.
- Strong self-leadership, excellent writing, communications and organizational skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, strong relationship skills.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- High energy and roll up the sleeves attitude
- Ability to quickly understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce good results.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS office software.
- Knowledge of Project Management software (e.g. MS Project, Excel).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Or click: Apply Now