Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tuck Shop Attendant
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage operations of the School’s tuck shop and ensure efficient service delivery
- Ensure the day-to-day running of the tuck shop
- Proactively identify relevant stock required in tuck shop and forward requisition request to the Stores Officer on a timely basis
- Receive supplied stock, arrange and display accordingly in tuck shop
- Maintain accurate and up-to-day records of all tuck shop transactions and activities
- Manage the arrangement, layout and organization of the tuck shop
- Prepare periodic activity / management reports for the attention of the Head, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Procurement.
Qualification, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in stores management
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of commitment, responsibility and accountability
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.