Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting Professional
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least three years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience is a plus)
- Relevant Professional Certifications required (as applicable to specific roles)
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing:
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations:
- Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
- HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance:
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online