Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Gather and process raw data at scale (Including writingscripts, Web scrapping, calling APIs, write SQL queries e.t.c
- Conduct deep dive into data trends and potential data irregularities using advance analytics and statistical methods.
- Develop, validate and maintain weighting methodologies, sampling techniques, outlier detection and statistical modeling for new and existing products.
- Analyze historic trends and construct a mathematical model for forecasting.
- Identify business insight, trends and opportunities base on your analysis.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematic, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Sciences, Engineering or other related field.
- Experience: 2 years or more work experience in relates field.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in trend analysis, multivariate statistics, bias reduction, data aggregation techniques and automation.
- Domain expert in area such as Demography, Sampling, Statistical modeling, audience measurement and weighting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, R -Stata, tableau and other data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in Social Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture Sitecatalyst and Webtrekk.
Application Closing Date
3pm; Thursday, 16th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.