Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Sales Manager
- Design and own the architecture for overall content platform sales implementation.
- Correspond with leads and clients, creating and executing a sales plan along with successful conversion of prospects to clients.
- Own the process of managing all content, as well as maintenance revision schedules.
- Work cross functionally to ensure all contents is up to date.
- Build and run custom reports for content deployments- digital logs, other analysis.
- Manage and administrate sales content and knowledge repositories, including file sharing content platform.
- Pitch and sell programmatic content out-of-home services on MA-Content to existing and new clients.
- Own the process of managing all content. As well as maintenance schedule.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, Computer Sciences, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years in sale/client relation role.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Target driven.
- Have excellent organizational skills Strong verbal and written communication.
- An advocate customer service.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Have a proactive approach to tasks and be able to foster good working relationships.
- Have an advanced experience in sales with proven results.
- Proficient in digital marketing and basic computer programs.
- Initiative, commitment and a positive attitude.
Application Closing Date
3pm; Thursday, 16th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.