PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading FMCG (Spirit & Wine) company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Retail Development Executive / Tele Sales Representative
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo / Ikom-Cross River / Eket – Akwa Ibom
- To reach out to existing and potential customers to present our products.
- Effective redistribution of products in assigned territory
- Executes approved redistribution activity at the area level
Merchandizing/ Promotional Activities:
- Conduct in-bar and other consumer focused promotional events
- Ensure products are well merchandized on shelf
- Ensure sited placement of POS merchandising materials
- Generate sales report periodically.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor & provide feedback to boss /management with happenings in trade
- Track and report competition performance, activity and campaigns
- Spot & promptly report opportunities in market place
- Plan & execute weekly journey plan which will be agreed by the RBM
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and other relevant reports as required
- Expenses incurred are collated at the end of every week to be approved by the RBM.
- Ensure PJP is authorized & adhered to
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in Sales
- Keen interest in Sales and Marketing
- B.Sc Degree in Science / Social Science with a 2.1 or a strong 2.2 from the following reputable University.
- Must know how to drive.
- Must have telesales experience
- Age: 32 years
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.