- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
one of our vision is to provide quality medicine in all four quaners of the nation in order to acheive this, We are expanding our branches in all state capital of the country
An important key to success is well-qualified medical sales reperesntatives who is capable of taking our products to new frontiers and managing the business in their territory
IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE QUALIFIED PERSONNEL, THE COMPANY HEREBY WELCOME APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE LEADERSHIP TRAINEE.
- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 2 months.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in any of our branch offices nationwide.
- The applicant must be someone from a Medical or Pharmaceutical background with good knowledge of pharmaceutical products.
- The applicant must be good in oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- After completion of the training course, employee must be willing to go and work as a Medical Sales Representative in any state that he/she is posted to.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.