Simeon’s Pivot is a Management Training and consulting firm with a focus on Performance Improvement. We work with our clients (both individuals and corporations) to bring about enhanced performance by closing performance gaps through Status Revealing Diagnosis & Assessments, Training and Development, Performance Management, Leverage SolutionsTM
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
This is not limited to the following:
- The Pharmacy Supervisor is responsible for all aspects relating to proper pharmacy management as well as for medical supply within the project.
- Monitoring orders and supply.
- Monitoring the cold chain,
- Team management.
- Medical profile with a Nigerian qualification: Pharmacist, Pharmacist Technician, Pharmacist Assistant, Nurse, Midwife.
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
- Good Computer skills (excel, word)
- Previous experience working in a pharmacy supply for hospital projects.
- Sound relationship and customer service management skills.
- Ability to maintain open lines of communication with all stakeholders including regular face-to-face visits and frequent calls.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans, initiatives, cost reductions and savings.
- High level of personal and professional integrity coupled with strong work ethics and a high degree of flexibility
- Strong team building skills and continuous improvement efforts in a meaningful way to assure operational success and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency and purpose balanced with strategic
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be married
- Have good knowledge of pharmacy setting
- Must be between age 37-45
- Must have sales experience
- Must be an intermediate level user of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Basic salary of N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with position as subject title e.g. Regional manager (south-south zone).
- If you are not qualified for this position, please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.